• Be the first point of contact with customers over email, chat, and phone
• Provide support to customers by identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Escalate issues to higher support tiers as needed
• Research and answer miscellaneous questions about software capabilities from resellers and end users
• Identify and record details about support tickets and contribute to the documentation and the Knowledge Base
• Opportunity to take on special tasks and projects, such as report writing, product documentation, suggesting improvements for our products and programming
• Above all, provide a World-Class customer experience
In addition to your everyday duties, you will also have the opportunity to exercise "out of the box"
thinking by taking on special tasks and projects,
such as designing workflow procedures, product documentation, software testing, and even programming.
You will also work closely with other departments, including Engineering, IT, Q&A and Sales.
Since our technicians are the first line of communication with our customers, you will also play a vital role in suggesting improvements to our product.